Friday, April 23, 2010

I've Been Tagged, too!

I've been tagged by Trish at Homemade Quilts by Granny, and challenged to post my sixth picture on my blog. So here it is...........


The post was called "Silly Travel Pictures". You can see it here. It was posted on May 14, 2009.
My good friend, Lisa, and I were on one of our trips, and we stopped for "High Tea", but they didn't give us much "Tea", so here is Lisa thinking........."OK, here's mine, now where is Donna's?"
hehehehehe.
I was supposed to tag 10 other people, but I choose not to do that, because some bloggers do not like to participate. But I enjoyed it. And even if you are not tagged, join in. It's lots of fun!
Thank, Trish!
D

4 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Great post! I went back and read it for the first time..those were really good pictures of you both and I enjoyed it...and the wall behind your table was so neat...you look to be having a swell time.Trish

GardenOfDaisies said...

Yummy tiered tray of tea treats! (Can you say that 5 times fast?) :-)

KBeau said...

Cute picture. Girlfriend trips are so much fun.

Stella said...

Looks really yummy to me. Know you had a great time. Stella