Monday, November 9, 2015

New 'Old" Light Fixture in DR


Hello!  For years I have loved and wanted a tin punch light fixture in my dining room, but they are pretty expensive.



My old light was OK, but not my style at all. 




Well, I got really lucky and found this one at an antique store in Indiana for less than $100!


It's exactly like I wanted.  My son installed it for me for free :)




So here's my BEFORE


And here's the AFTER!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'm joining "Met Monday" over at Susan's today.  Thanks, Susan




5 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Donna! Your new chandelier is wonderful. It has a look that reminds me of the East Coast...I don't know why. :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Your new light fixture is pretty and looks great above your table. It takes awhile sometimes to find just the right thing, but I'm so glad you did.

~Sheri

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Donna! You found a wonderful deal and your new chandelier looks fantastic. A perfect fit in your pretty room. Plus, you can't beat free installation, lol! Jane

Cindy Lou said...

Looks terrific! Beautiful dining room! Love your decor!

craftyles said...

Love the new old light. It does make a difference in your dining room.So pretty!