Sunday, July 6, 2014

Decorating from Yesteryear



Hello, Bloggy friends.  I have "inherited" an old scrap book from the l920's, and this girl was obviously into decorating (like some of us)






Thing is.....................I still like what she liked back in the l920's :) Blue and Yellow theme BR.
 



A girl after my own heart. :)


Look at that Secretary desk.  I have always wanted one just like that.


Seems like she liked "sunny" rooms, too.


This LR is my least favorite pic. Not too sure about the colors jiving.





I wish this one was in color.  

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. HAVE A HAPPY DAY!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How strange! I love every one of those pictures. What does that say about us, Donna?

JoAnne said...

All of these rooms are so charming and are just the look some of us today are trying to achieve with the popularity of vintage style. Such a nice scrapbook to have inherited ~ I'm sure you really enjoy it, Donna!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for your recent visit. I am just getting caught up! I love nostalgic rooms like these and love looking over the details. I hope you are enjoying summer!