Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentines at Sunnyside

Hello, Bloggy friends. Love is in the air as it's getting close to Valentines Day.

So here's my table for the occasion this year in the Dining Room.



I'm using things I've had and also some new Thrifty finds.  These fabric flowers from Cracker Barrel have been really handy for Valentines Day.
I found these little dove accents at Jo Ann's and thought they matched my turtledove pair.


I was excited to finally find some red goblets. I paid $22 for four of them. That's a good price, right?


My "wonderful" artwork on the chalk board.   hehehehe




                                                                           I love the glow of candles.


Please stop by "Between Naps on the Porch" for Susan's great "Tablescape Thursday" Thanks, Susan!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! Oh, I love this! Your table looks so pretty all Valentined up! I love your little hutch too. Those are the cutest little flowers and I'm wondering if I could make some? Always getting inspired.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

My Cozy Casita said...

Hi Donna your Valentine tablescape
is so pretty!
Blessing
XO
Isora
:-)

Stacey said...

So pretty! I love the candle light.

craftyles said...

Well you that table is right up my alley. I love the red and white checks and the heart plates. Those goblets are to die for. The whole table looks great!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh so pretty -- another pretty valentine's table -- and look at you with both pink and red settings! You've got love day covered my friend!

Red Rose Alley said...

Donna,
Your table setting is soooo pretty. I love the felt flowers, and they look like they have polka dots on them, how cute. The red hearts in the middle of the plates are my favorite, and the candles add a special touch. I can see you like Valenentine's Day as much as I do.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Jay said...

What a lovely table setting for Valentines - I particularly love the little heart shaped plates with the tiny bird. It looks so pretty and so inviting!