Monday, October 29, 2012

Decorating The Dollhouse

Hello, Bloggy Friends. Halloween is almost here and Mrs. Dollhouse has added a few touches in the LR for the occasion.



Here's her fall mantle...................


And here's the way it looks for Halloween. I love the spooky plates she added.




Spooky Ghost


084
Scary Cat
(She just ordered those wooden vases and hasn't painted them yet.)


She also changed out the geranium picture.


to a Halloween one

Nice touch, Mrs. Dollhouse

She also added a few Fall touches to the coffee table. Oops! I see she has already beeen reading and getting ideas for Christmas.  :)

Mrs. D asks you to excuse the icky wallpaper and flooring. She is working on it, trying to pick out a pattern she likes.


092
Look! She was excited to find wood flooring under the carpet upstairs. :) :)
She plans to refinish it soon.


I also wanted to show you how well last year's mum is still doing. I'm so proud of him , and can't believe he's blooming so pretty again for me this year
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be joining Susan for "MET MONDAY"

10 comments:

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Absolutely adorable! :)
-Denise

craftyles said...

D, THis post was the cutest. I love the fall touches in the dollhouse and that magazine-is sooo cute. Love the wood floor under the carpet. I wish I had that here!I can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas.

Custom Comforts said...

Cute little doll house! I haven't seen one of those in a very long time. Love the Halloween decorations in mini form.
Cindy

Michele said...

Has Mrs. Dollhouse started thinking about what to serve for Thanksgiving yet, or has she jumped straight to Christmas? Her Halloween decor is too cute for words.

20 North Ora said...

Precious dollhouse. It's a whole other world. Love it!

Judy

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy Halloween!

Carolyn said...

Lots of cute fall touched in your dollhouse.
Your Mum did well again this year-I love being able to winter things over too.
Thank you for your visit and the magazine you asked about is a Hoffman Media magazine The Cottage jounal Autumn Cottage and it is very nice.The Hoffman media also puts out Victoria magazine. Hope you can get one to enjoy.
Take care,
Carolyn

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That would be so much fun! You have the sweetest dollhouse, love the chairs!
What a fun hobby!
Cindy

Amy said...

I've always toyed around with getting a doll house. Maybe in the future I will. I can't wait to see what Christmas brings! Thanks for the tour. The house is lovely.

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,
Thanks for coming to my blog! It has been a long time since I have visited you and I'm so happy to be back. Your doll house is full of charm. I see you come from the land of cute too!
Have a happy-go-lucky week!
In kindness,
Jacqueline
Once Upon a Fairyland