Friday, April 13, 2012

A Little Pink to Share


004 I haven't been to the "Pink Saturday" party for a while. Click "here" to see more marvelous PINKS at Beverly's "How Sweet the Sound"

003
I wanted to share a picture of one of the pink roses growing in the yard. They smell soooo good.



013
Next, I fell in love with this "vintage looking" card at Walmart.

015
Isn't it sweet?


011
All the girls are carrying baskets of pink flowers.
016
Here's the note on the back of the card. So it was originally from 1932.

4 comments:

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Always love a pink rose but those cards are to die for...I want a WALMART!
HPS
Michelle

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

D, I actually found myself sniffing the air as if I would get the delicious aroma of that beautiful rose. Your photo is excellent! And I must see if I can find that card for my mom--she would like it so much. Thanks for telling us where to find it. Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm going around visiting everyone on today's PINK SATURDAY list.....with my hot cup of coffee, of course! Just wanted to let you know that I was here! Have yourself a great weekend, and stop by my place if you've the time!

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
xo

Rechie said...

that's a beautiful rose. your garden sure looks lovely with these blooms

visiting from Pink Saturday
Chie