Thursday, February 23, 2012

Strawberry Inspired

Tablescape Thursday I'm joining Susan's Tablescape Thursday today.

021
 I'm calling it my Strawberry inspired tablescape. (I finally got my Winter stuff put away in the DR today)

022
 Here's what inspired me.  I loved these strawberry placemats I found recently at an estate sale for a steal.
024
 Today, I'm using my new, red ceramic table rings. They are from a store I found on Ebay that I absolutely love! http://stores.ebay.com/Lake-Forest-Kitchen-Lady. She has the cutest vintagey looking stuff.
026
 I thought my strawberry plate fit right in.
025
 Red geraniums (not real) in my red coffeepot, and a few other reds and greens.
027
and I was all set.
031
Thanks for stopping by to see me today. I loved having you, and have a SUNNY day.

8 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Those strawberry placemats you found are so nice. You had the making for a marvelous table setting, they all worked so well.

we three dogs and me said...

Love the red and white theme. I especially like your strawberry dishes. I have hutch and chairs similar of yours. I did paint the back white as it was old and dirty when I got it from friend free. I do like natural wood but it did set off my dishes.

Michele Oliver said...

Beautiful tablescape, I love the placemats. Looks very appetizing. People would get hungry just looking at your table!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Who doesn't love a red and white theme.....that includes strawberries! This is a delightful table....love those placemats.

Rettabug said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous of your lovey strawberry placemats & that dotted plate goes with them Perfectly!
Very fun table!

I was in Old Time Pottery this week & bought several polka-dot items...red & white & some black & white, too. Can't wait to go back!

Thanks for the link to the Vintage Kitchen Lady. Cute stuff!
fondly,
Rett

Debbie Kay said...

Ohhhhh I love your pretty table! You really know how to use what you have and make it look amazing.

Smiles & Sunshine,

Debbie

Gina said...

This is such a pretty table! I love the red & green & of course, the strawberries too. (I've ordered from that same ebay store. She has some great items!)

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Cute placemats. And it is strawberry season-time to make shortcakes.