Monday, September 12, 2011

Some Fall Decorating Ideas

Recently, while visiting my friend in Indiana, I got to attend one of the Homemakers meetings, of which she is president. I wanted to share some of the table decorations.



While this looks like it's painted, it's actually just a piece of material framed in a rustic frame.I loved this as their centerpiece for the serving table.





Some of the simple, yet cute table decorations.



















A display near the speaker's platform.




Simple, yet so "fally"






At each table, there were these cute, handmade bags.




They were door prizes, and guess what........I won one. Hooray!






Here's mine.




Love the detail she put into it.




THANKS FOR VISITING ME, AND HAVE A "SUNNY" DAY! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks fun and very inspiring!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Cute bag! I am President of our homemakers, but you won't find me making even one bag, much less a bunch of them! Cute decorations.