Monday, February 21, 2011

LR Wall Before and After

Time for Met Monday at Susan's Between Naps on the Porch. :)
(SORRY ABOUT MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT POSTING THIS)
Here's my blank LR wall that desperately needed something.

First, I added this small table. It helped, but I needed something up top.


Here's my finished wall. I think it's much better.

It's really hard to figure out how to space things evenly in regards to each other isn't it?
(several "oops" holes in the wall)






I took my "placement" inspiration from Phyllis at " AROUND THE HOUSE".
I love her blog, and her house is beautiful. I sure hope she doesn't mind.
(By the way, if anybody get ideas from my blog, I consider it a great compliment :)


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!
Visit Susan to see all the great makeovers!


9 comments:

My Cozy Casita said...

Beautiful very nice, I like a lot.
I miss Phyllis and her blog, I hope she get's better from her carpul tunnel on her hand.
XOX
Isora

EFT Therapy said...

Wow! The home looks amazing and pretty! You did a wonderful job.

Anxiety Cause said...

What a very lovely home! I like it a lot too.

Debbie said...

I think it looks wonderful. I just love your colors and taste anyway.

I'm so remedial with wall decoration it's pathetic.

Anonymous said...

It all looks beautiful!

I had to smile at the nail hole mention. Sounds like our house.;-)

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Nice job, of course I like the blue and white plates the best.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Very nice! It looks great. Isn't it wonderful how just a few added items can really make a room look so much different? Love the blue plates!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Very pretty. I love the blue plates.

xinex said...

It's perfect! The plates are beautiful too...Christine