Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Lucy at FlyAwayHome just awarded me "The Versatile Blogger" Award. Lucy is a very talented crafter, and she can sure make some beautiful "crafty" things.

Thank you, Lucy for honoring me this way. I do try to be "versatile" in my postings in an attempt to keep my blog interesting. :)


RULES OF THE AWARD
Link back to the person who gave you the award, and be sure to thank them, of course.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award on to 15 other blogs which you visit often and enjoy, and let them know you
have given them the award (Here's where I break the rules a little, because most of the blogs
I love and enjoy are award free.)
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. Blogging has given me such joy, as I have found others that share my same passions, and I
have made many wonderful friends.
2. I wish I had continued taking dance lessons when I was younger. I loved being up on that
stage performing. :)
3. I love to travel and see new things although I don't get to go near as much as I'd like to.
4. I absolutely hated working, and I'm so glad I don't have to any more. My "career goal" was
to get married and be a stayathome Mom. I finally acheived my goal. :)
5. I hate getting older, and I vow "not to go down without a fight" hehehehehehe
6. I have been blessed with a wonderful family. Wonderful parents, great kids, and two
beautiful granddaughters. God is so good. :)
7. I am afraid of heights.
THANK YOU AGAIN, LUCY.

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

D..I'M WITH YOU ON NUMBER 5 AND NUMBER 1 AND HALF OF NUMBER 4. I absolutely hated working too.
God Bless Trish