Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vintage Red Juice Glasses

Look what I got! These cute little, red, vintage juice glasses by Fire King. I'm so excited!


Aren't they cute? I saw these before Christmas on Ebay, but felt like I didn't need to spend the extra money on them, so I let them get away. So when I found another set, I jumped on them.




Do you have this wonderful book yet? I would buy the book just for the cover alone.



This book is so wonderfully filled with great decorating ideas and beautiful pictures. And look what glasses area featured in it.



When I saw this picture, I knew I just had to have these glasses.




So, here they are in MY cabinet. :)



I just love them. I'm joining Sue (a little late) for Rednesday. Click HERE to visit her beautiful blog.

Thanks for visiting me today. I just love all you sweet girls in Bloggyville. :)

D


8 comments:

★Carol★ said...

This was a fabulous post, all the way around! I almost screamed out loud when I saw those glasses. I LOVE them, and I have a jar just like them! I feel like I MUST have some of those glasses now too! I love how they look in your cabinet. And that book is going on my birthday list!
Happy REDnesday1
Carol

Stella said...

Ok! I am just drooling over those glasses and red is my favorite color. Is the book available on line at a bookstore I think I NEED one. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanette said...

What pretty glasses! And that book is calling me. Everything is just beautiful.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

those glasses are so cute!!! love them ♥

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh yes,
I would grab those too! They are so charming and the look is so cottage. Love it!
Cindy

The Tablescaper said...

Loving all of that red! You were right, you had to have them and I think they look great in your cabinet.

- The Tablescaper

LillyB said...

I love red!! I always wanted a red and white kitchen!!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Well we must have the same taste! I adore these and like you would have got them had I seen them. I just bought some cute red with white polka dot plates and those glasses would be perfect with them! I also have been looking for that book!

I wish we were neighbors so we could hang out and shop!

Hugs,
Joanne