Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Table A Little Late

026
Hi, I hope everybody is getting ready for Valentine's Day on Tuesday.

008
I set my Valentine's Table in the Sunroom (I'm a little late for the Party)

011

I used my metal birdcage as a centerpiece, and the white doves fit in perfectly.

009
These two lovebirds fit right in with Valentine's Day.

017
See the Valentine cookies up there in the plate?

027
This is what happened to them after I took the pictures. hehehehehehe! Valentines cookies don't last long with a granddaughter around.

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Very cute table and I love the bird cage with the doves! The cookies do look yummy! hugs, Linda

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Your Valentine table is beautiful! The bird cage and lovebirds are perfect!

I have one of those bowls, but have misplaced it (along with the red tablecloth!) Where or where are they??

I would have eaten one of those cookies too!!

Katherine

Bonnie said...

She was dressed for the party and I don't blame her for wanting some cookies.

Very romantic table. I better get busy.

Kathleen said...

Perfect! Gkids and cookies, both sweet!