Monday, March 2, 2015

Black and White Bathroom

 I found this cute black and white picture that I loved and it inspired me to change my bathroom so I could use it. 

 Walmart had the perfect accessories to go with it, luckily.

The curtain rods were these cute, little bows.  I have always loved black and white together. 

 This is totally different from what I usually choose. (You know I love RED :)
 I bought some ribbon from Joann's to help tie it all in.  Love Joann's!


 Also found this blackboard sign there. (I plan to redo the lettering)


Thanks for joining me today. I'm joining Susan's "Met Monday" Thanks, Susan.

5 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Great job! I love love all your tablescapes! You have not posted for a looong time! Hope all is well! Cindy

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Your bathroom is just stunning and that picture is plain adorable!!! I love red too..but I use a lot of black in the family room. Our home was built in the 1950's and some of the things I don't want to get rid of. would you believer the bathrub is pink? You may not remember those old color in the 1950's when they were just beginning to try and color porcelin. It was not the most perfect pink in the world. I think I've found paper to match it..now to get the nerve to try it. What do you think of black and pink? They did those colors in the 1950's. I'm just loving the black and white. All of your little points of interest...just SO cute. That birdie picture would have come home with me too. GREAT choices!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Were you even BORN by the 1950's?? LOL I forget that I'm older than dirt!!
Hugs!

JoAnne said...

Your bathroom is so cute, Donna. Something about black and white that always looks so crisp and fresh. I love Joann's too - always find cute things there!

Gert said...

Wow! How beautiful! You're really gifted with decorating! It all just goes together beautifully!

Blessings,
Gert