Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Love of Blue

It's Blue Monday over at Smiling Sally's. I am joining in the fun today. See other "blue" postings over there. :)


Blue has always been my favorite color. It's such a beautiful, soothing color. I love the sky when it is this color. I call it "moonlight blue"



When I was a kid, I loved to read Fairy Tales. The Blue Fairy Book was one of my favorites.




I always thought the Blue Fairy in "Pinocchio" was beautiful!






In the movie "Sleeping Beauty", two of the fairies fight over which color her dress should be: pink or blue. I always voted for the blue dress. :)






:)






I had a book about a wonderful fashion doll, and her "blue" riding habit was one of my favs.









When playing "Clue", Mrs. Peacock was always my second choice. (Next to Miss Scarlet, of course)









When I got married, I picked out blue every day plates.

"Sculptured" Grape by Poppy Trail.









I love blue rooms.












Here's my future "morning room" (Well, I can dream, can't I? heheheheh












I always loved blue eyes the best. And now that I'm a grandmother, I love them even more.












And even more, I love little, blue eyed girls sitting in pretty blue chairs. :)

Thanks for letting me share my blue stuff. I loved having you!















11 comments:

Gie's Tidbits said...

love the blue room. happy blue Monday.

SmilingSally said...

So many pretty blues, but the prettiest--even with that lovely morning room thrown in--are the blue-eyed granddaughters! Happy Blue Monday.

Unknown said...

Now this post I love. What a lovely peaceful thought of blue. I have a blue eyed daughter, I love so much...her heart is all wrapped up in those eyes. Eyes that flash, eyes that sparkle and pure love is seen in her eyes...thanks for getting my thinking cap thinking in the color blue.

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the blues you chose to share with us today. They are all lovely, but your granddaughter is fairest of them all. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Regina said...

Lovely! Great post.

A.Marie said...

What a wonderful post. Those blue eyes are beautiful.

Becky K. said...

I love blue, as well.
Those blue eyes take the cake.
You made up a very fun and creative post.

Diers Eve said...

Your grandaughter is so very cute :)
I loved her beautiful blue eyes also.
Have a great Blue Monday!
Val

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your darling grandaughter with the pretty blue eyes is the best! I love that blue bedroom, it's what I've been working towards in mine! Cindy

Unknown said...

All of your blues are beautiful, but the blue eyes are absolutely the best! She is a doll. I hope you will join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. My "blue" this week is part of a tribute to Julia Child. Hope to see you signed up with Mister Linky.

Anonymous said...

i'd love to take your daughter to bed. lie her down and slowly remove her panties, then place my hard dick up her lovely little pussy.