Monday, February 27, 2012

Uh Oh……..

001

 Somebody has been playing in Grandmother's makeup drawer...


002
I really couldn't fuss, since I  finally did consent  with the stipulation of "No Mascara!" thinking I'd be safe.


003
Boy, was I wrong!!!!! What a mess!!!!!

004
Here's the after picture after about 15 minutes of cleaning.

005
Ahh! Back to normal.  Can any of you girls relate? :)

I'm joining Susan's Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch. Join the fun!

HAVE A SUNNY, BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

6 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Great clean up job...fun to play in the make up...

Debbie said...

I can't relate... but OH how I want to! I would even sacrifice makeup and dresser for a granddaughter one day. This post made me smile.

I've been AWOL for a while. I didn't realize that you had changed your blog name. I like it.

Hope to be up and visiting more easily soon.

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Ha ha! I have a 1-yr old granddaughter so this hasn't happened yet but I'm sure it will. This is my first visit here so I scrolled through a few of your posts. I love your kitchen!

xinex said...

LOL. Our bathroom counter looks like this too when my granddaughter AJ is here....Christine

Rettabug said...

Oh boy...I sure can relate! Ms. C. LOVES to dig through my make-up & she adores my big fluffy pink brush. I bought her one of her own but I'm waiting a few more years before I give it to her. LOL

Happy Early St. Paddy's Day!
Rett

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, little girls and their make-up. I know it was hard to clean up, but it was such a pretty sight for me, as it brought back sweet memories. Your dresser is lovely.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley