Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas in the DR

Table is set for Christmas in the DR

076


064
I've used my favorite color of the season, of course. :)

066


065
I'm finally getting to use my Geese for a centerpiece.

079
I just recently hung this shelf over the server.

070
Oops! Just ignore that random cup sitting there. :)

068
My new chalkboard. I wanted to do one of the cute print outs that  lots of people are doing this year, but I had to settle for this "artwork" from the grandgirls. :)

077
I'm joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Susan's for all the fun!

6 comments:

Red Couch Recipes said...

Love the salad plates. Your table is so festive! How nice to have a server. I have a buffet close to my table, but never use it for that purpose. The geese are cute on the table. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Joni

Dee said...

LOVE the red checks for Christmas!

Marlis said...

Love the red!!! This is so festive. I love the server and buffet. Merry Christmas and wishing you many blessings in the year to come. xo marlis

craftyles said...

D, the dining table is perfect. Love the red and white table runner, and the geese and the chalkboard. Love it all!You've given me some good ideas-I'm about ready to set my table too.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Donna, you asked about the Merry Christmas sign...I have had it for years...but I think I got it at Joann's fabric store. That is where I do the majority of my shopping. We only recently got a Hobby Lobby...yay!
Hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Debbie

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

So lovely and festive! Seasons Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla