Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas House 2012


Hello. Today, I'm finally posting pics of my LR and hall bath.

032


010



015



011



019




021
I kept the window on the mantle that I had used for fall, and just added the green and red.


026



012
This is the door into the sun room. I haven't finished in there yet.


The hall bath got a few Christmas touches, too.

049

055
Hmmm! I debated whether to show this picture or not. Did I REALLY want to show my "john"?? :)

048

036
Entry way vignette.

038
Thanks for stopping by. I'm joining "Wow Us Wednesday" today. Thanks, Kim!

4 comments:

My Cozy Casita said...

I love Home it is so cute and lovely , your Christmas decoration are so beautiful.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
:)
Isora

Denise Marie said...

I am a red lover too. Wow..that birdcage!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Everything in your home is decorated so beautifully! Wishing you a very happy Christmas!

ThrifterSisters said...

Hi Donna,

I love all of the little touches of reds throughout your Christmas decorations! It looks so cozy and well put together. Thanks for following our blog & I hope you are enjoying it.

Happy Holidays,

Erica