Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It’s Rednesday

greengate winter 2012 - 4

Hello, Bloggy friends.  I have fallen in love with "Greengate" products. They seem to love red as much as I do.

greengate pillow 2
This picture and the one above are pillow covers you can buy.  They are both on my wish list.
(They don't come cheap :)

Some of their other products. Love the polka dots and flowers.

Here's a little clock I did purchase. I had to order it from England, but you can find some of their stuff in other places, too, like Ebay.

Here's a red and white quilt I recently found reduced to $25!!! Yes! It was definitely coming home with me.

Loved this picture, too. Thrift shop purchase.

Thanks, Sue for hosting. Go here for more red.

I will be out of town for the next two weeks or so. Thanks for stopping by the Porch today!


Stacey said...

I'm so glad to know the name of the company that makes some of those things! I've seen them around but never knew a single detail. That little clock you found is the show stopper for me. Love it!

Mecky said...

Great reds! The quilt is wonderful.
The picture with the quilt is a Paula Vaugn, I'm pretty sure. I love her work.

Love Of Quilts said...

Love the quilt. Your picture is a Home Interior picture.

Kaye Swain said...

Very cute indeed! Perfect for Rednesday!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

What a lovely collection you have, so charming.

Happy Rednesday!

Tami Von Zalez said...

The clock is a keeper!

Popped in from Rednesday ~


craftyles said...

Such pretty reds. I haven'y been on that website , but am glad you let us know about it. I going to check it out right now!

Love Of Quilts said...

Hope You All Had A Very Happy Thanksgiving. Lots of pretty reds.

mississippi artist said...

I would have jumped on that quilt too! I recently found two twin double wedding ring quilts for $3.oo each-needless to say I was a happy girl!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I am delighted to see all the red lovelies on here, especially the clock. I have splashes of red in my kitchen - it's such a delightful color. I hope you are enjoying this special Christmas season!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley