Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunshine Award



Eileen at Stick Close to Home has awarded me The Sunshine Award, which is given to bloggers whose creativity and positivity inspire other bloggers. Thank you, Eileen. I am honored as this is my first award.


The rules for accepting this award are:

Put the logo on your blog.

Pass the award to twelve bloggers.

Link the nominees to your post.

Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.


Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


I have never done this before, so if I don't do it exactly right, please forgive me.

And if any of you don't participate in awards, I totally understand.













Mullins Corner Tablescapes



3 comments:

Stella said...

Congratulations! on your first award. I know it was exciting as Eileen gave me one as well. You certainly deserve it as your blog is always so heart lifting to read. Stella

Fifi Flowers said...

COngrats on your award! LOVE your blog header!

Love Of Quilts said...

Your sunny siders said it all.Congratulations!