Sunday, October 4, 2009

Met Monday

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday. Pay her a visit and see all the other Met Monday posts. This is my living room. See the giant, blank wall by the tv? You can't tell, but the space is not very big, so I was limited as to what I could put there.So I tried this little white table there. I think it works good there. It's the same color as the tv cabinet and it has the same door style and even the knobs match. It still needs a picture or something on the wall above it, and maybe a plant or two on the sides, but I am pleased with the way it turned out so far.

I pulled out some pewter pieces I had, and decorated it for fall.

I love this little harvest angel. I got it today at Dollar General! They had another one that would work good for Thanksgiving. I'm thinking of going back and getting her, too. Thanks for stopping by. I loved having you! See you over at Susan's! :)

8 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Yep, I agree it definitely needs something on the wall. The little cabinet looks sweet with what you have arranged.
Hugs,
Sandi

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I love the cabinet! It is so cute.
gail

Unknown said...

That is such a cute little cabinet! I love it! Have Fun~Happy Fall...

~Really Rainey

Anonymous said...

That's such a sweet little cabinet!!!

I have a linky party going on, come on over and link up! http://theshadesofpink.blogspot.com/2009/10/room-month-great-pumpkin.html

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Like the cabinet. Looking forward to seeing what you hang on the wall over it.

podso said...

Looks very good there! Am about to paint my TV cabinet white, so nice to see yours.

nannykim at spindle cottage said...

Cute cabinet and love the little lady/angel. It will look extra nice when you get a picture or pictures!

cindy said...

I think the cabinet looks great, and I agree you need a little something above it. Can't wait to see what you do with that wall :o)
(I'd love to have you pop over to my place for my first ever giveaway!)
peace, cindy