Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Great Deal

Hey, girls. I got this cute white pumpkin candle for free at Bath & Body Works.


All you have to do is buy at least $15, and you can choose between this pumpkin candle, or the pine cone or the acorn. They were all cute. I was going to spend $15 anyway, so I feel like I got a real "Thrifty Treasure" :) The candle is a nice size, too......about 5 inches tall with the top on.








Join Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality to check out all the other thrifty finds.

7 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Thanks for stopping by my little blog and leaving a comment!!! Hope you have a blessed Monday...and week!!!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

that is a super cute pumpkin candle! i LOVE your blog header!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh it's darling, love the look!

A Southern Rose said...

I love it. I need to head on over to Bath and Body to do some shopping! Thanks!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my GIVEAWAY! Everyone is welcome! Happy to meet you!

Eileen said...

Oh, I love white pumpkins! Thanks for sharing this info!
All the best,
Eileen

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I want one! But I do not NEED a thing from Bath and Body...I have enough for 5 years....but that pumpkin is too cute!