Thursday, December 17, 2015

Snowman Table

Isn't it fun to be able to look into everybody's homes at Christmas!
I found these cute snowman heads, and they were my inspiration for a snowman table this year.



Terrible Picture Quality - Sorry


I used my plates from last year for my hutch. Glasses came from Dollar Tree. 

I found this bag called "Fill A Bowl"  so that's what I did. So Easy!

The plates came from Walmart this year.....just what I needed for the table.
Found these cute snowmen figures, so I just used them on my napkin rings (should have taken the string off)


These guys were a cute find yesterday.

OK, so here's my chalkboard.  Does it look familiar?  Shh!
I sorta used this picture from a catalog.  (I hope that's OK)



I am way behind most of you bloggers, but I have 
enjoyed seeing your beautiful homes.
D
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY
I'm joining Tablescape Thursday over at Susan's today. Thanks, Susan!

3 comments:

candlelightsupper said...

What an adorable tablescape. The snowman theme is so happy and cheery. You have used your items in such creative ways. I love how you put the straws in the snowman. Adorable! It is funny how one item can inspire a complete decorating theme. I do that all the time. I am so glad I discovered your Blog. Merry Christmas

Sandra Lee said...

What a fun theme and you carried it out beautifully. Merry Christmas!

My Cozy Casita said...

Loved,loved so cute your table scape and all your snowman look so cute and happy!!
Merry Christmas
Blessing
Isora
XO