Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My New Couch


Hello! I have started my Fall decorating, and I have a new couch and loveseat.



Here they are.  I was worried, because I had to order the sofa and fabric sight unseen.


Whew! The "crew" has approved. And I like it, too. Loved the white couch, but I was tired of washing slip covers. :)



I was also relieved that it is going to be OK with the seasonal decorating.

Here's the LR so far.



I found this picture last year and liked it for "fall" I wanted to keep the mantle simple this year.

THANKS FOR JOINING ME TODAY.  I ALWAYS APPRECIATED YOUR STOPPING BY!

I'm joining "Home and Garden Thursday" at A Delightsome Life.



2 comments:

Stacey said...

Great new furniture! I love the color and think it will go with so many things. Great choice. :)

Kathy said...

Love the color - your decor is lovely! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy