Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas House Tour

My computer was down so, I'm having to jam all my Christmas posts into one Giant one. I'm almost ready for the big Day!

 Presents are wrapped.

 Tree is decorated

 Mantle is finished




Stockings hung........


Living Room is finished......



I put lights on the windows of the sunroom this year.  Gives it a wonderful glow at night.

I set the little table in there using red and my blue willow.


Napkins were a wonderful "thrifty" find. So nicely starched and fresh!


This year, I added some little ornaments on the head board of the "red" bedroom.

These pillow cases were a wonderful thrifty find last year.



Here's the dining room tablescape this year.


It was inspired by this cute galvanized Yuletide bucket that my wonderful friend  gave me this year for Christmas. She has excellent taste, and knows what I love. :)


It worked so perfectly with the "thrifty" find table runner and placemats  I had already planned to use.  I got all 5 pieces for $4!
I also decided to get in on the "plaid" Christmas theme, which I love. I found these plates yesterday at Cracker Barrel for half off.


The cute Christmas tin is another gift from my friend.




Wish I knew how to do the fancy chalkboard stuff. :)





My FAVORITE gift my friend gave me. I had given her this Hallmark ornament in l989 when it first came out.
(We both love Christmas mice)

She found it on line for me this year. Love it!






This is a gift I bought for me. Love this F&F little platter!

Happy Christmas to All my Bloggy Friends!

I'm joining "The Scoop" this week, and "Met Monday" at Between Naps on the Porch,
and "Tweak It Tuesday" at Cozy Little House.

14 comments:

Stacey said...

Everything looks so pretty! Your family will love it. Merry Christmas!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is just PRECIOUS! What a wonderful Christmas house with all the pops of red and holiday decor. There are so many things I love, including that precious pillowcase. How darling it is! AD that Yuletide Tree Farm bucket. And the plaid dishes, and all the checks and things. You did a great job!

xo

Sheila

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your home looks so festive and pretty~
I love red and you have added it perfectly.
Merry Christmas,
Cindy

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Beautiful and festive...and that "red" bedroom could be in a bed and breakfast! Love it! :)

bj said...

I adore all your red and white...my colors for Christmas, too. :)
Have a wonderful holiday.

Stevie said...

What a gorgeous home! Merry Christmas!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, your house always puts a smile on my face, Donna. I love the little tea cup with the mouse hehehe, and all the RED makes everything so festive and pretty. You have done a wonderful job decorating your home and making it cozy for your family.

Merry Christmas, and may your home be filled with love and peace on this very special day.

~Sheri

craftyles said...

I love every room you've decorated.All the thrifted finds and touches of red. It's perfect! Love that cute mouse ornie too. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Jay said...

Your house looks so pretty and all so co-ordinated - I love all the red.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Donna, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a very Happy New Year!

Enjoyed seeing your prettying Christmas house one more time! I am not ready for it to be over...

xo

Sheila

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Beautiful home! I just love the red and blue holiday table setting! Love your blog!

Kerrie said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!! So warm and inspiring! Really enjoyed my visit today!

Linda said...

Beautiful series of photos!

Love Of Quilts said...

You must be having some good trips. Hope all is well.
Happy Easter!