Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dreaming of A Cozy, Fall, Farmhouse Kitchen

  If I had a farmhouse  kitchen, I'd want it to look just like this.

Especially in the FALL
    Don't know about cooking on this stove, though.

I would love to sit in this chair and knit (if I knew how, that is :)

 I'd decorate my hutch just like this!

 These images come from my 2001 calendar that I have always loved. The artist is
Marcianne Wagner-Heaton (I hope she doesn't mind my sharing her wonderful artwork with you.)

I have posted a picture of this charming front porch before. Love it!

 Oh my goodness. I've always wanted a window seat!

 a place to have some tea and enjoy a good book...........

 and how'd you like to have THAT view?  (Sigh)

 This is her December page. A cozy log cabin (another of my dreams)

 Can you get any cozier than this????

 Love this teapot and cup.

I just love Marcianne's art work, and I will always keep this calendar because I love it so much.

Artwork by Marcianne Wagner-Heaton

I'm joining
"Home Sweet Home" at Charm of Home. Thanks for hosting, Sherry. And thank you for stopping by.


Teresa said...

What wonderful artwork! They are the perfect little scenes where life is cozy and comfy. Thanks for sharing.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I would surely join you in that warm, wonderful kitchen.

camp and cottage living said...

Yep, I could live there too!
And I love Decembers cozy picture too.

chris mckinley said...

OMG! These have to be some of the cutest images I have seen! Thanks for sharing!

Shelia said...

Oh, this is just darling! I'd like to live in some of those rooms. Thank you for your kind words.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marianne said...

These are perfectly cozy and charming. Like you, I dream of rooms such as these...cozy, full of peace, joy, and contentment.

May you be blessed today,
Marianne xo

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh Donna, I love these pics- only it makes me miss the farm! ♥