Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall White Tablescape

Hello, Bloggy friends. Last year, I fell in love with all of your fall "whites".

So, I was inspired to do this tablescape.


The "Gollum" dinnerware was perfect. I used my black, wire chargers,and my "fancy" tablewear.


I was also inspired by a recent magazine article, which you will see below.



I tried to match the hutch with the "white" theme, too.

My chandy needs more "sprigs", but that is all "JoAnn" had. :(

Just ignore that crooked candle. :)





Okay, so here's my inspiration tablescape. I was going to add white pumpkins (but couldn't find any yet)




The article is in the current issue of "Southern Lady".




Thanks so much for visiting me, and I'm joining Susan's "Tablescape Thursday" and I hope I'm not too late to join Debbie Doos "Copy Cat Magazine" party.



19 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Very lovely. I like the white. You copy it prefectly. Trish

A Hint of Home said...

You did a beautiful job on your tablescape! I love your table runner and the candles add that perfect touch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You did a great job.Thanks for sharing.I love the white runner and dishes.

Slice of Pie said...

great tablescape! Love, love white. Thanks for sharing.

Susie @ Step inside my home said...

What a great idea! I love how you incorporated your whites into your fall decorating! They look wonderful. Whites with the orange florals look fabulous! Susie

Scribbler said...

Nice! I bought that magazine for those pix. I can't replicate it because it does not go with my colors, but you have done a great interpretation.

Debbie said...

LOVE, love, love the white in your Fall setting! You did a great job here...beautiful!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It is beautiful....I love the white! You have a lovely room!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You did a great job, love the runner you used and the white napkins...very striking!

Marigene said...

Beautifully simple. Lovely table runner.

sharon said...

Love your tablescape!

Tess said...

Your table is beautiful! I love your centerpiece. This table is a great tribute to your "inspiration table"

Debbie said...

I absolutely love your autumn whites. I am trying very hard to incorporate more whites in to my decorating, too.

The bittersweet whisping through is just perfect, too.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Your blog header looks stunning! Love the autumn white. The table looks just perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Debbiedoos said...

Absolutely love it! The whites with the splash of warm orange twigs and vines is so lovely. Makes me want to do a white table scape tonight on this dreary day. Thank you so much for joining in. I plan on doing this monthly so I do hope to see you back again!

Millie said...

You did a great copy! Love the white tablesetting..

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi there! I have never heard of the Copy Cat Magazine party, but it sounds like fun! That would present a real challenge!!! I love the whites with the fall accents! Very pretty! The lace runner really adds to the whole vignette!

Unknown said...

So elegant, love it!

ohiofarmgirl said...

I am also drawn to shades of white and after the Holidays I will be making some changes. Dianntha