Thursday, June 25, 2009

Master Bedroom

Isn't this fun? Kelly at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is hosting the Where You Live Party, and we get to see inside lots of bloggers' houses. This is my master bedroom. The color is Hollingsworth Green, and I love it. It's so soothing.

This is the left side of my bed. I love my little battery operated clock. I depend on it to wake me every morning, and it's very dependable. :)


The right side of the bed by the window. My master is not that big, but it's just the right size for me right now.



This is where I put on my make-up. Girls, you really need to have two lights on either side of you to put on make-up. It's gets rid of all those ugly shadows. :) Mirror is BHG from Wal Mart.




I love this little cherub picture. You can see it too good because of the glare, but she is teaching a little bird to sing.



This is the view from my bed. My tv is behind that cabinet I got from Pier 1 several years ago. I like to hide my tv's.













I found this little rug at an antique place, but without an antique price. :)









The curtains are from Laura Ashley. "Melrose" is the pattern.








Closeup of the curtain.










Thanks for looking! And Happy Dreams in your Master Bedrooms!












7 comments:

Heather said...

really cute room!! I love what you have done!! Great job!

Lady Katherine said...

Your bedroom is very pretty. I love,love your Bed! So glad to meet another Mississippi Blogger! Welcome to Mississippi Southern Belles! I will add you to our Mississippi Southern Belle's Link! I will let you know when we decide to meet. Some are just wanting a lunch and maybe in Jackson, instead of Philadelphia.

Pam Bowers said...

What a pretty room. Great place to go to for relaxing.

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

So pretty! These are "my colors" so it really feels comfortable, cozy and good to me. Love your crown moldings too! Yippee, yippee, yippee...I'll have crown moldings in a month! :)

Anne Marie said...

well now....aren't you bloggin away these days!!

super!

Anonymous said...

Lovely room. I love the cozy colors!!
Jannet

Nancy Rosalina said...

What a beautiful bedroom! nancy